02 July 2013

31 Day Film Challenge

I have decided to attempt the 31 Day Film Challenge this month. Here are the rules. Everyday for 31 days you choose a movie based on a prompt and blog or tweet about it. I think it sounds like fun. Depending on my schedule, some days I may write a bit while other days I may only manage an image with a line or two. This would be in addition to regular postings so it's a lot but I'm going to try. I'm already starting a day late (I just found out about it this morning) so will post days one and two later today. Please let me know your thoughts on my choices and if you decide to play along; I would love to see everyone's film picks. 

For all of the prompts and rules, visit the 31 Day Film Challenge here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...