21 July 2011

Dior Addict

Although I am a big lipstick fan, I tend to always gravitate toward dark, matte colours. For the summer, I decided to branch out and try something different. The ads for the new Dior Addict lipstick had caught my eye and after trying it out I must say, it lives up to the hype.

With a gloss like consistency, it's more sheer than your average lipstick but still leaves a pleasing amount of colour. And I swear it makes my lips look fuller. There are more than 40 colours to chose from; I went with #681 Icone, which is a pretty rosy pink. The campaign for the lipstick is very cool and includes a short film with spokesmodel Kate Moss and music by Duran Duran. As she says, "a girl can't make an entrance without her lipstick." I couldn't agree more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...